15 March 2011

When will i set free?

I do not have my own time - going out with friends, shopping alone, watching movies and so on. I have to bring my kids along and have to stuff food in my mouth where i do not enjoy eating for the past 1 year (since benjamin is born), my weight is increasing due to bad digestion. I also suspect that I had die of hunger the previous lifetime, sometimes i just stuff food in my mouth without enjoying it. When i've finish my food, i would think to myself, why i even bother to eat at the first place since I do not enjoy eating! Not only this incident, when i was young my parents would say you eat how many fish ball, we cannot eat more if we love the food that is serve. When the food cannot be divided, i can see my other sister and me also stuffing food in the mouth without caring later we have an exploded tummy or not. Many times, me and my sister would over eat and EAT UNTIL CANNOT STAND UP! I guess me and my sister probably die of hunger in previous lifetime, how can we have such experience this lifetime! Need to cut this karmic cord! Terrible! 

Tomorrow hubby's friend is here in KL. He asked us for dinner, i would of course love to go, but what about my kids? :( I really do not enjoy bringing them out, especially to have dinner or lunch or whatever food related! Poor me have to stay at home. Well, i decided to stay at home lar, my parents have enough of the kids in the day i guess, my mum is aching everywhere now and andrea has been driving her up the wall, cos this week school holiday so andrea is there to make them crazy! I know i'm a super delegates, I do acknowledge that and i will only ask for help when i do really need my mum's help like attending classes. Having leisure to dine with friends? Maybe a few years more, when ben is more obedient. 

No comments: