25 March 2011

Import old entries

I'm so happy that I've finally export and import all my old entries from the old blog into this one!! Anyway I have also changed the domain name to motherhoodstories. Why i do that? Simply because i find this name is more suitable and it fits what I'm feeling now :) The old entries are very important to me as it has all andrea's milestone in it and now i can easily access - to compare where ben stands. Apparently i did less things with ben and also his milestone seems quite stagnant recently! Need to do something about it ..... 

Still have some clean up to do and hope traffic will increase soon... my regular visitor [(that i do not know who) but i know them from which country and came from which site from "Stats" corner] might be shock because the old domain will tell them -> this blog has been deleted. Hope they can find me soon :p 

May want to change the photos or layout abit too .... 

No comments: