29 March 2011

Reflection

Past few days i was feeling down because i've set myself some new goals and i was feeling so impatient because i see no opportunities, idea or people attracting to me - show me the way to my goal. Today i received a few good news and it has broaden my view on my new personal goals. Everything in this universe is inter-connected, one of the new goal may not be manifested with my own effort - although i really like it to be coming from me ONLY because i told myself i'm powerful, centered and loving. I can handle everything myself, I'm not the old me who is very very dependent when comes to things that needs lots of effort.

However, I'm sure I've set the bar too high and hence, what is coming/ attracting to me seems logical and i trust, interconnectedness. Keep connecting to me, I have not lost my patient yet, I will just keep on focusing the sign that you will be sending it to me and will definitely work on it. In the mean time, i will breathe in the Future, breathe out the PAST. I concentrate now - the present and I trust all that i have listed will be manifested in a years time! 

Guess what. I'm still not over with international school for andrea. I actually think of taking my money for her and try it out for 1-2 years before entering standard 1 at age 7. I'm very caution with myself, i always remember what my dad says. Are you going to show off or what, you better tell yourself that you can earn this much. Don't use my money to buy all those expensive things to show off. When i want to spend on expensive things i always ask myself, is that what i want? to show off? The answer is always NO and clearly my dad do not know her daughter well. I don't blame him because i found out about myself only after knowing how to read bazi. My day pillar is the worst that someone can have if they are poor/ broke, luckily my month pillar has wealth star penetrating heaven & earth. If not i will suffer because my day pillar is to enjoy luxury in life and to experience the finer things in life. Back to international school, my neighbor even comment : "you are just donating your money to them!" I was so shock when she said that to me, later on found out that she and the husband are local graduate. Just like the poor wanted to condemn the rich, if they have been there - be rich before - i respect the comment. If they have not been there and done that, i forgive their shallow comment. I'm not from international school either, but i studied in taylors college and spend my 1st, 2nd and 3rd year in the UK. I know how life is and how the teacher quality is   well i must admit not all teachers are good. The bottom line is experience of being a student that is important. Young children, do they need it? I think so, but other think otherwise. For me i need to think financially, lol! Get over it dude, concentrate on the PRESENT!

I've got promoted! :p 
3yrs working experience = 3K
4yrs working experience = 4K
5yrs working experience = 5K
6yrs working experience = 6K
Start giving your subconscious mind a goal. It will manifest itself. All of us deserve a miracle life. May abundance be with you .....

No comments: