23 March 2011

my 2 cents

I have been reading a blog, about her life and also her determination of good parenting. I always love to read about other people's life (well, not all of them of course!) So far i've only hooked on to 2 blogs, 1 had never updated since the daughter turns 1 - she married to a men that has 'status', she has good taste - holiday, restaurant, clothes and good paying job, she is pretty and 2 years older than me.  Right now she is no longer with the husband and had a bf! But i still keh poh to 'know' about her life thru FB photos. 

The second blog i'm reading currently, of course a very determine mother with 2 sons. Women that has many sons denote that she is very emotionally independent. Read one of the article by Queen Elizabeth. I don't know if it's because of this or is my luck to get a boy last 2 years, however i did tried to be emotionally independent by not dependent too much on hubby (everything i needed) and needed his emotional security as much like have to call him when i was bored or text him when i have got nothing to do. Well, to me the theory seems true because people with more sons shows that they do not need their husband that much! lol.... 

Back to this blog. She was just like me, eagerly finding out the best teaching method for her kids and have written very good articles. I hook on her because i admire her to have such determination to compile all information (well, i admit this is secondary), she married to a rich husband - i guessed cos she's planning to send her kid to international school and will cost RM35K per year and she is not bad looking too. These 2 girls i admire and wanting to know their life style, it's like the feeling of admiring my kung fu friends who had a chance to study in international schools and can live a very different life as to compare to me. 

I am aware that i have subconsciously program to only admire people and i wonder why i have not get it myself. Of course i know my flaw now because i have read too much about the universe. I will not write what i want because the energy will dissipate when people starts to comment and critic about what you want. 

To me, i've gone one step further than this girl - parenting to me now has to do with subconscious mind. I was like her previously to find the best on earth for our kids but she is one step ahead of me because she is able to send her kids to international school and i'm still working on it. Love is so powerful that no one knows it can do wonders, my understanding of love has expanded so much that it can replace fear, anger and worries and gave me so much confident in everything i do. In shichida or glen doman - show love to your children, this really means to teach them spiritually so they can manage their fear, anger and worries in future. After 3 years of sending andrea to shichida, i now only understand LOVE after i've spent so much time to study and experience spirituality. 

Parenting Model
(a) Too firm, critical parent - unworthy, deflated child.
(b) Too loving, spoiling parent - Inflated ego, rebellious spoiled child.
(c) Firm but loving parent - well-adjusted, strong, loving, balance child. 
This - you apply to your OWN subconscious mind and also to your own children. They work the same. Shichida (video) says that, you are bless if you have a wise mother. This is SO TRUE after i've found out this parenting model and Shichida is really a wise man and he knows ALOT about the universe. You will be amaze how much things your parents SAY and DO went into your subconscious mind without you realizing. It's time to re-program your subconscious mind and help your children to get a healthy subconscious mind that will help him in his future success. 

How you know if you have negative stuff in your subconscious mind? Do you have problem with MONEY or RELATIONSHIP? Look at how your parents handled their MONEY and RELATIONSHIP when you were young? What are the things you have heard and saw them doing? Those went into your subconscious mind and cause you to fail in these area of your life. Let's work on this together, it's inevitable that we have these downloaded to our subconscious mind. May we achieve success. God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wei wei, can share the blog u read? Ur lose stirred up my curiosity and kepo ness Le.. Email me the link pls