28 March 2011

cooking rice

Benjamin is now eating rice (soft ones). This week, instead of cooking everything in one pot, i fry the ingredients separately. Andrea too eat the same with benjamin as she is still a very small eater. 

Saturday - Boiled pumpkin & apples soup. This serve as the base for cooking the rice. Afternoon had fried egg, long beans & meat. Night had stir fried ginger & onion meat with long beans. 

Sunday - Boiled corn soup. This serve as the base for cooking the rice. Lunch & Dinner stir fried broccoli, meat, mushroom and long beans. 

My face cannot stand the heat, yesterday after cooking my face feels warm for hours despite having wash after cooking. Sunday hence will only cook once and heat up at night. Having done all these, my kids still do not eat as fast and much as i like. I have spent sometime looking and thinking what to cook during the weekend and looking at their appetite really makes me disappointed. Andrea still eats very slowly and little. Ben on the other hand, do not know what had happen in my mum house, he seems reluctant to be fed if we sound forcing. I have asked andrea's help to feed him and at least 5 mouth andrea can feed. I'm curious, he still can eat but does not like adults to feed? With my burning face, i felt annoyed by them because they don't seems to enjoy my cooking. 

No comments: