31 March 2011

The IQ genius 1 block

I'm very proud of andrea that she has almost finish the IQ Genius 1 block - another 4 more puzzles to go. I would say IQ genius 2 block is easier, this one has to twist and turn the block to get the matching picture on the book, hence i did not create any reward for this. Andrea only play when she feels like it. On the other hand, IQ genius 1 block is more to intuition i feel and of course have to use the brain to see if it fits or not. It comes in 4 levels, Level 4 is really tough, even myself have to spend alittle longer to get it done. Well, if i'm calm or after meditation, i can just pick up any and put on the shape easily without 1 minute to complete. I'm really amaze that andrea took less than a month to finish (well almost) 4 levels = 88 puzzles. After this one, I may want to buy the 3D blocks - want to stimulate my brain too ... 

with this IQ genius block - she had learnt:
1. to be patient - trial and error most of the time
2. never give up spirit - at times i will say, let me help you and she push me away
3. feel a sense of accomplishment - call me very loudly when she is able to get it, I will then give her sticker (for each puzzles she completed)
4. learn to multitask - she can watch TV, talk to me and sing when she is doing this
5. to finish up the puzzles, she will ask me for the blocks when she arrived home. I do not need to ask her to do it. she ask me for it :) 

LOVES dancing, ask me 2 times last week to bring her to giant - grandparents had showed her a ballet dance class few months back. Still thinking, don't feel like going - i do not have my own leisure time during weekends! Will think about it after her 4 year old party. 

3 years 9 months 1 week old

No comments: