07 March 2011

Soul Psychology

I'm reading Soul Psychology by Joshua David Stone. Many times, you know that you have reached the end of the road, or you know you are going to accomplish some milestone even you do not see it with your physical eyes. You just know it, intuition it is called. Trust your intuition and your instinct, listen to them closely, they are your best guidance/ buddy. 

On this earth, only my dad has told me that he wants to help people, he do not want to spend years studying medicine, hence he chose to become a civil engineer to build houses for people to live in. This he told me when I was in A levels. All the while I categorize myself as a "victim", hence what he told me I did not give a second thought. I just choose whatever engineering is available to me at that time. Now I'm here graduated with chemical engineer title but do nothing with engineering. After 29 years, well - going to 29, I finally realize I need to help other people and should make contribution to the world. I see myself as not a 'victim' anymore. I need to be POWERFUL, CENTRED and LOVING all the time. All my life i have been very powerful and centred, I'm lacking love - to myself and people around me. Now I'm taking the word, love your mother earth to my heart very closely now. I found another layer of love within myself. Thanks Guardian Angels.

I will stop writing down my spiritual Journey from now on in specific labels because I felt that I've gone to another level again. Just like starting with absolute happiness label, then spiritual journey label, I've come to a road that I need to take my knowledge offline because it is far beyond what a layman could understand. I'm very grateful with my journey and I hope i could help as many people as possible before I return to the spiritual realm. This blog will still keep track of my kids milestone and things happening in my life in general. May abundance be with everyone.

No comments: