14 March 2011

Weekends

Weekend can be very challenging, especially when ben is not feeling well, does not want to eat & poo :( I have many happy events to counter with! Stock up my Lamer cos isetan is having sale! I'm even more happier to use my voucher to buy 1 trolley FULL of groceries, actually one trolley also not enough cos i bought 5 packets of mamypoko! So CHEAP - RM8 cheaper per pack! VERY GOOD DEAL! Love it! 

The LED product is getting more excited, we are at design stage and will have to post up photos when our product arrived. I've got to design invitation card & survey card, need sometime as now I'm so busy with my work - COMPLIANCE testing! Won't be free until end of the month! Looking into spreadsheets full of numbers is torturing, however looking at denbulb numbers does not have that kind of feelings :) I have more patient towards own company than IBM - PROVEN! 

We got to eat Westin breakkie this weekend because andrea's violin off for 2 weeks!! We went to KLCC park after that and had buffet dinner at shangrila! It's a happy weekend because for a long long time we didn't go westin & KLCC park ever since andrea started violin. Benjamin look at me and say 'bao bao' the first time and it was extremely clear! I was so excited when he said that. 

Andrea did the IQ blocks herself, I've made the reward card - put sticker when she can fix those blocks by herself. Train her patient, it's tough initially, recently was OK abit, hence i create the reward card. I hope it work :) So far she has done about 10 combination. 50 more to go! 

Oh, i had my thinkpad back today, all fixed! I'm so happy. 

No comments: