10 March 2011

at work

wow so busy! Accounts alignment can kill me, thousands of account and i need to match one by one then ask global advise how to re-tag those account to GB instead of us :( No one knows how to re-tag, so sien! Next week starts compliance testing, what a busy month! Hope can smoothly close the quarter this time! How come so busy .... haih ... is good too, so that i'm not rusty! lol 

2 colleague of mine is very negative, I've no choice because I've no one to go lunch with. Well, lazy to ask people out for lunch lar. Anyway, IBM dun have anymore friends left, only have 2-3 now but they are in different department. That is why i choose 2 days to fetch andrea, so can skip lunch in office, only 2-3 times have lunch with them. Today both of them suddenly talk to me with much emotion - telling me when wake up do not like to go to work, ask me if KT feels the same [how i know!?] I then casually ask her, this job or all the job u had. She said everytime wake up then dun feel like going to work, then i ask again, so all your previous working experience also like that lar. she kept quiet. Another one tell me with much emotion too - This morning, i open my eyes already loathe to come to work, I don't know why my husband love work so much. Really put me off every morning. This lady also change alot of job but never like any of them. Yooo.. i said, you guys should read more on sub-conscious mind. Continue to let your sub-conscious mind to control you, you will suffer the same problem for your whole life! 

I don't know after i said this i will make them loathe me or not. lol, whatever lar! Why universe still haven't give me a new groups of lunch kaki? If they say those things again with that much emotion but in a positive statement, i think they will be really happy when they open their eyes in the morning! WHAT A MAGICAL DAY! There will be alot of exciting things happen today.

No comments: