30 April 2011

Seminar

This seminar makes me feel bad, looking at young presenters, I'm pretty sure they are ALL indigo child. These bunch of people bring in such useful things at this information age and they actually CHANGE the world. These indigo child earn hell lots of money ... old folks may say, if they are good they would earn a good living, hence GOD too create these indigo child and pump them with LOTs of money too... Look at JY. These rich folks will then attract people all around the world to 'listen' to them. They are ALL less than age 40 - WHY am i still doing here ... look how other indigo child is contributing to the world? Shame on me! Should start something .... being a geng zi pillar women, i shall look at luxury things - what can i change at this perspective? need time for that ... lol ... 1st i need to become a good speaker - 1st thing 1st ... 

Why i was in this seminar, I've no idea too. I just sign up because i thought i can explore the Internet business, however i do not know if it helps me. My guardian angel arrange me to sit with an uncle (close to age 50), however he is a an Internet savvy, he is kind enough to teach me what are the things i shall do for hubby's LED business. The seminar u know as usual has to spend money to buy their product and they do give u some information so you have an idea what is it all about, of course i did not buy any of it. I do not have 3 full days to attend the seminar, i still sign up, haha.. crazy or what. I think GOD just want me to meet this uncle so he can tell me what is my 1st step. This uncle said he has spend on MANY Internet courses (spent close to 20K) just to learn Internet - my GOD! He is an engineer work offshore, but now because of his 2 sons he quit his job and only do freelance engineering work + Internet + MLM. He is old but full of enthusiasm. RESPECT. 

This seminar of course amaze me. ALL the speakers are funny and interactive. The best part is, AFFIRMATION is on the list. Can you imagine we do AFFIRMATION during the seminar? It's such an important tool you know. i thought i'm the only one who uses it, in fact MANY is using it. This world is really changing to the better for those in the right path, there is always both sides - the dark and the light. This is definitely light - they may not be light workers like those doing energy healing, but they sure deliver/ contribute what a light workers doing but without the energy part - CHANGING THE WORLD. The speakers today was from US & UK. There are M'sia speaker too .... can you see the globalization that the indigo child has build? skype, facebook, viber, linked-in etc ... they are all amazing things created by 21st century folks! Thank You ... now i feel so small ... lol 

No comments: