12 April 2011

apologize

After 1 day of contemplation on Indigo child. I would like to ask for forgiveness at spiritual level (will meditate). I felt pain because i have verbally hurt people around me especially my family & hubby. Image flashes to me while i was showering just now. All the while, i do not know i have special abilities because for simple thing like choose A or B for answer, i will always select the wrong one. I do have one childhood incident that i remembered - it could be that, this ability was buried. Recently i train my intuition back, following ben to shichida has proved that my intuition has improved tremendously. The secret is to be calm when you want an answer, do not feel panic and believe the answer you 'feel' is the correct one + lots of practice

I now recognize that i do have special abilities - 'seeing my future', 'detect lies/ genuine' and 'feelings'

1. Sincere apology to my sister and the people on the net that i've commented - for not setting their own goals, ignorance and addiction. I now know, without being able to 'see' your future, you can hardly have the determination - as strong as mine. I used to get very irritated because i felt that they are wasting their time on earth - life is really short.

2. Sincere apology to the people who tried to challenge me and those won't buy in my idea. Yes, i have cursed you.  This is because everything I feel is right, is actually CORRECT and usually these things has to wait for months or years to reveal. These things are simple common sense to me, but it's not for others, no matter how much i tried to explain. I do have old soul knowledge.

3. Sincere apology to my teachers, my grandmother, my dad, my mum and hubby for being rude. Yes, at young age i do not show respect to elderly who thinks they are older and i should listen to them. It's just my warrior spirit that makes me behaves that way. I now recognize i need this energy to transform people around me and not to use it to upset people around me.

No comments: