13 April 2011

SV - 10apr2011

We are early today, hence i take the opportunity to practice mary had a little lamb with andrea. I play the piano and she play the violin, surprisingly that she can play VERY well when accompanied by piano! I was very happy with her performance. Being a proud mum, i told teacher that andrea will play mary had a little lamb for the recital end of this month. 

Victor - andrea's SV mate, was a talented boy, he too play twinkle twinkle little star and i played the piano. It was a wonderful experience and I love it - to play with the kids :) Whole class about 6 students, only andrea and victor can play nursery rhymes song :) Victor is 5 and andrea is 4. They are the youngest in class! 

Teacher asked me to become the MC for the recital day. I accepted! Hope i will speak with confidence :p


Currently andrea is still practicing mary had a little lamb daily for 5 times and this week added twinkle twinkle little star. Today i start suzuki CD in the morning, on the way to school, she will listen to twinkle variation. I hope i can move on to another song by next week. It's too fun to be true! kekeke .... The best part is andrea is ENJOYING!

No comments: