04 April 2011

Weekend observation

1. at dinner time (saturday), benjamin eat by himself using spoon + hands - trying to ask him to get rid of the hands but fail. He eats celery the most, some rice and roast pork. I didn't have much appetite to eat hence it's OK that he is naughty, needs someone to carry when he is done eating. First day of period always makes me frail. Do not have stomach pain but feeling tired, headache and sleepy .... zzZZzzz ... doze off at 9pm right after we came back from pavillion to westin, woke up at 3am! surf the net for about 30min and slept again till 6.30am :)

2. at breakfast, ben only eats cereal - rice pops with milk. This i need to frighten him by saying 'I"M ANGRY"! If not he will not open his mouth. He chew on the sausages then spit it out, i don't know why, he has been doing this last few weeks when we are here. ordered the banana & strawberry smoothies for him, he drank a few sips and rejected, the last time we came he finish 1/4 glass! weird boy ... he loves my melon juice instead. Ben had some pancakes too (very little). Initially I wanted to take photos but again because Ben still need me to watch him 24x7, I do not have time. Another time, dad renewed the membership :)

3. After violin, we went to pyramid for lunch. I choose KFC because i hope the kids can feed themselves, i have not recover from my tiredness. Each andrea and ben had one mash & 1 drumstick. Ben very quickly feed himself with spoon (mash potato) and almost half way he picked up the drumstick, chew and spit out for the 1st 2 mouth. After that finish the whole drumstick!! all swallowed.... after the drumstick he lick the mash clean and ask for somemore because he saw andrea still eating. Luckily daddy bought 3, so ben eat another half of the 3rd mash all by himself. I'm so proud of him :) No fussing, No walking around - sit and eat until finish. I'm a happy mummy :)

4. Dinner time was a bliss, he finish within 20 min, Ben had been very hard to feed for the past few weeks, all of us tried all sorts of method to get him eat. today he is an angel, maybe he knows i'm tired. I stir fried broccoli + pork + mushroom + garlic then steam it together with the rice. Ben never once reject the food, happily say ahh to me. Ben made me stress free for his meal today. Today is a lucky day for me :) 

5. at night on the bed, I was thinking what to bring to grandma house to play. I asked andrea and she said bubbles. Ben quickly turn to me and tell me bubbles very clearly, look into my eyes. I told him yes ben, tomorrow i pack in the blue bag and you play in mama house OK? He smile at me and nod his head and lie down happilly on the bed smiling to himself. Few min later, he woke up and climb on me again and look in my eyes and tell me 'bubbles' again. I told him the same thing and he did the same by smiling to himself and lie down on the bed and woke up again to tell me the same thing and this repeats for about 4 times. Babies are like adults, they can get very excited with things they really like :)

1 Year 5 Months 1 Week

No comments: