18 April 2011

Dong Gong DS

April sure is a busy month, I've used Dong Gong Date selection since march and it seems quite useful as i can see some positive feedback and outcome. Will continue to do for the following months and hope we can close more deals :) What about myself? I've used the good dates but inevitable that sometimes other party purposely wanted to choose a bad day to discuss with me, hence i need to use a bad day - like today. I meditate and send energy to the person i'm going to talk to and the outcome turn out really well, although i do not know if he is genuine wanted to rent from me or just being nice - overall the discussion was very pleasant and i think he would rent from me if his other partner agrees. This friday he would tell me if he wants to rent, JV or not interested. Keep my fingers crossed. I feel like a sales man today :) 

April for me is a hectic month, destruction for my month pillar - chaos happens in the family (month pillar). True enough, but that's small matter. Not affecting me much and I will not give feelings to it. Signed up for GIS (Global Internet Seminar), i think i only can go 1 or 2 days - such a waste! We are going to stay in Shangrila because my membership expiring end of this month. Which is important you asked me, GIS! but hubby thinks otherwise, sigh, nvmlar, maybe i do not need Internet Seminar knowledge lar. Whatever. I paid RM97 and it's going to burnt! Whatever. Going to Singapore! Yeay - buying manna bear, garrett popcorns, andrea formal clothes for violin performance, massimo dutti working clothes, MOS burger, Marina Bay Sands HOTEL! and animals for the kids :) Too BAD my kids are still SMALL, if not I wanna watch lion king AGAIN! I missed Musical Play badly. especially after i went to KLPAC for disney musical

No comments: