07 April 2011

First Molar

I was shock to see ben's first molar accompanied by blood - the tooth has just emerged i think and there's stain of blood on the tooth (i think is dead gums - don't know what it is actually). Now, i'm guilty that i did not brush benjamin's teeth, i know i should have but i didn't try hard enough. Just hope his teeth will not have cavities since the milk he drink is quite diluted. I don't know how to make a boy listen and obey to me willingly :( I need to have perseverance - highself says. I shall find a way. Guide me. 

Ben is now 17 months, according to the chart ben's teeth consider a late bloomer. First molar should come out between 14 - 18 months for lower jaw & 13 - 19 months for upper jaw. Next one will be canine, I hope he will not have much trouble with that. Actually Ben has been doing great, molar is so big OK and it has already emerged - whole tooth can be seen yesterday - the only thing is that he doesn't have good appetite for the past few weeks, grandma has to frighten him with rotan and mummy has to frighten him with "I"M ANGRY". There is a few times where he had slight fever and flu, i think these are all the sign of body changing and adjustment, i'm glad the tooth is out now. He will soon be back to normal :) Need to plan for holiday then, since he is behaving better now! 


Update! yesterday i checked ben's upper jaw - Canine is OUT! According to chart, the next one is canine at lower jaw will sprout soon. 

1 Year 5 Months 1 Week

No comments: