02 May 2011

Long weekend!

4 days for me! :) I took friday off! We did not make any plans to go holiday (just came back from SG) nor stay at hotel. We just hang around at home - but our time seems to occupied anyway, i didn't have time for afternoon nap! Well, it's good I guess because I don't waste my time over sleep :)

Friday - Seminar (3 full days seminar but i only get to go 1 1/2 days)
Saturday - Stay home with kids in the morning + cooking, afternoon went to the Seminar and cannot help it, signed up for a course! I don't know why i love to go course so much! I hope this is useful for me :)
Sunday - Sunway Zoo (again i know, we love the rabbits & guinea pig there!) - Home Deco (signed up curtain deal + bought a few items) - Fullmoon party! 
Monday - Westin for breakfast - 1 year old party - now at home chilling

My kids are super laughter, they Laugh out loud when daddy go over the bump or have some odd noise when we are on the road, the kids just make funny faces to each other and laugh so hard, andrea change all the lyrics from english song to chinese words, ben keeps calling daddy for everything - that's the fun we had in the car during the weekend

I on the other hand, looking for schools for andrea. Just saw kingsley at kota kemuning roundabout. Went and see this morning - it's a shoplot, the school only ready in 2013. (disappointed). R.E.A.L school at shah alam was a bit too far, we went and see - location wise i'm not very happy with it (small roads + opposite cemetery - I wonder if yin & yang in this case will clash? - seems OKlah, they have new building coming up!) Now i don't know where to put andrea. Still in dilemma. I have printout the school fees for 7 international schools, i will use that to motivate myself to earn more money ON MY OWN! OK, Universe, u gotta show me and guide me. We can do it! My Happiness is your happiness :) AMEN! 

No comments: