25 April 2011

Delighted

Today a happy colleague, came and told me she is now a SGM member, she did the chanting now. It's good :) She saw the Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo paper i pin it on my desk, since 3 years ago. Today she is very proud to tell me she is one of us. That's good, i do feel happy for her and tell her to keep chanting and told her that she is very fortunate to meet good leaders at her district. She told me she enjoy reading SGM articles. That's really good and I hope more people can be like her. I'm really sad to hear people that i know die young. I have a friend passed away last Thursday. My hubby's friend wife, pass away last month. At this era, me myself is struggling to detach my emotion to whatever happening around me, i know it's hard to detach our emotion, lets work hard together - we will help each other to grow spiritually. 

My shoulder pain came back - due to the hard time i have since few weeks ago. That's really bad, physical pain meaning your emotional level is seriously damaged. I don't know what to do, all i can do is to heal myself, i do not know if i can heal successfully, if not i need to look for KW again. How foolish of me to let others to hurt me - i need to pop active fast every alternate days. I know the universe is teaching me to have detachment, i'm learning, learning the hard way and is still struggling to detach myself from negative emotion. I will learn and I will succeed. 

No comments: