27 April 2011

Reminder

I've not be very mindful. I had this left-shoulder-neck pain since a year ago and i've fixed it and because I never be mindful of my thoughts and action i fall into this helpless situation again :( Had emotional invasion (i let it be) since 3 weeks ago and have made a stop to it only 2 days ago, my neck is super stiff - panaflex & voltaren cannot help, I went to the doctor opposite my house just now - I hope the medicine he prescribe can relieve my pain. It's SHARP pain :( Please be reminded that - treat all the women in your life as if they are men. This will be a lot smoother to myself. SHARP pain is no fun ..... 

Have not been meditating properly for a few weeks now. I think i must meditate at night, morning i had to depend on ben. If he is awake early i cannot do my meditation, i had to do 'lying' down meditation. Must make time for meditation now. 

Happy things happened:
My old thinkpad X60 has been upgraded to X200. First time in IBM i've got NEW thinkpad, as in really NEW, no one used it before. I got to remove it from the plastic! How cool is that :) Work has been crazily busy, I see it as a learning curve, because I've been relaxing for too long, to think back (3 years ago) I didn't learn much for this role - only output & very little input. I've put a deposit for a New Car - expected delivery in october 2011, My honda city is 7 years old this august, I'm happy that i can change car in 5-7 years - i know it's the max limit i've set for myself, at least i can squeeze it in before my honda city turn 8 years old :) Developer said this friday they will get the CF letter, within one month we should be getting our new house key! Oh, my Neviv sofa has arrived :) Doctor gave me MC tomorrow! but i have to work half day because of unresolved issue! well, better than none - half day is good enough :) 

No comments: