28 April 2011

what a day!

Mid-morning was a bad day. Went to sri KL and got provoked by the principal and in the car got 'lectured' by hubby. Old man principal, i've cursed you because i have also got provoked by my husband, so next life, me - u - hubby will meet again and hopefully next life we will piss you off instead. You really pain in the arse - if you are not living true to yourself, you actually do not have to live on this earth. If your daughter doesn't want to listen to your philosophy, pls have self reflect - you are wasting our time. I'm emphatic that your another daughter has passed away but what you believe does not apply to 21st century. Sorry to say that you are OUT! I pray and hope that I will never meet you in this life ever again! Rest In Peace. 

Went to KLCC after this. Ben's is a nice place to have salad (read from a blog). I then dine alone at Ben's because hubby as usual will not entertain me nor will talk me out when i was angry. Surprisingly i've changed alot, if he doesn't say sorry or call me back or anything i will write nasty sms to him, i think ever i've started reiki, i never do that anymore. I'm able to detach emotion to certain level, maybe 2 out of 10 scale. hehehe... cos that old man i still cannot control but to show my anger. Good thing is i did not scold him in the face, i used to scold ppl in the face. I only scold the old man when hubby 'lectured' me. Poor old man, it's hubby's - i've cursed the old man too because hubby cannot keep his mouth shut (keep screaming at me). Oh well, this is what keeps the world moving anyway. I'm not guilty because I know this gov education is a flaw and old man wants to follow strictly and condemn me (kiasu) - i've no choice to send negative energy to him. My warrior spirit shall use it this way - especially to the school principal. really eat shit and goyang kaki in the office only. 

I felt so much better after ben's - go buy presents for the 2 weekend invites - buy MNG pants - buy groceries - buy gingersnaps (20% off storewide! buy like crazy!) - buy ben's training pants (i hate myself if i cannot potty train him by 2 yrs old) 

I pray that my maid can find a better employer who loves her and I pray that I can get someone who is honest, hard working and loves her job as a housekeeper. Fill the world with love. Amen.  

No comments: