11 April 2011

Indigo Child

I went for healing circle for japan last saturday at lightworks. I was attracted to this book - Empowering your Indigo Child by Wayne Dosick & Ellen Kaydman Dosick. I immediately bought it, with the intention to help ben and andrea spiritually. This is the only spiritual book on children that I've seen so far. I took less than 24 hours to finish the whole book! Speed reading senses activated or what - so amazing! 

I read a few pages, i find it describe about me instead. I do not want to analyze or trying to fit myself into any of the characteristic describe because I bought this book is not for myself but for my kids. I cannot help it, after reading half of the book, i think high self make me pick up this book because he wanted to tell me I'm the indigo child and pls get up your feet and do something useful. Oh my God, i cannot believe it. Here is what I've found online, more or less same info as this book:


As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child
    * They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
    * They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
    * Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
    * They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
    * They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
  * They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
   * They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
  * They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
  * They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
    * They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

Good LINK about Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow child introduction - There are the latest diamond child which is not inside this link. 

My future millstone, I only wrote : find a place in KK to become spiritual centre. How can i expand from there? Since i need to contribute and help more people, what other things i need to do or re-programme into my sub-con? Need to start pulling relevant people, places and info to me - to manifest things that i need to do on this earth plane. 

No comments: