24 April 2011

updates

It has not been good, since 1 week ago. Not wanting to 'feel' it but somehow has failed, so many unhappy events happening! This will stop and I mean now! 

Maid giving me problems and my close friend in secondary school passed away. I pray that she'll rest in peace. Got to know on my second day in Singapore, basically i've no mood after knowing it, luckily next day we are leaving Singapore, at least i have 1 1/2 days enjoying. Hubby did not know why he did not record andrea's recital today, his friend said will burn it into CD for us, i hope it's good and will get it latest by next week. 

HAPPY! Got to eat at chef & brew today! Have not been eating there for months! ever since ben's shichida class changes. Oh ... just heavenly closed down at damansara heights. I still love dining at chef & brew. Bought my sea salt at cold storage after dinner, used till the last drop for today's kids dinner. I bought andrea's recital dress from kids monsoon! I bought 3 monsoon dress!!! with 20% discount! I'm so happy ... I bought garrett popcorn, a bit too sweet for me, but at least i've tried!! Muji is on sale, most of the things we bought is 20% off!! SOO COOL ... love this trip to SG. Marina Bay Sands sky park is awesome! We will go for club room next time :) Higher Atrium is not bad - room is big and spacious (no bath tub only) - we've got sea view. We love it :) Today's emcee job at andrea's recital was not bad, I'm able to feel calm and i guess i did not embarrass myself, lol. Love this emcee job :)  

No comments: