08 April 2011

I'm so happy for my parents!

Pei has pass her final exam!! I was extremely happy for her when she text me. It's really a RELIEVE when you know you have good grades for your degree. I still remember the time i was waiting for my degree results, you practically can't do anything but stand and wait - SUPER NERVOUS!

I feel so happy for my parents as they have accomplish their job of bringing up 3 of us, i can imagine myself in their shoe, where ben and andrea graduated. hehehe, dreaming but i can feel the satisfaction and happiness to see the human that you have raised and care most about has finally ready to earn their 1st million! 

My parents is actually a perfect match to bring up a child. My dad is a MOTIVATOR and my mum is an ENERGIZER (sending energy). what's the difference? My dad will talk us out from all of our problems by giving constructive critics, suggested solutions and loving support without damaging our ego. My mum will be our friend by letting us VENT out (release emotional block) everything that makes us sad and the most powerful and invisible thing she did for all 3 of us - SENDING US the UNIVERSAL ENERGY thru chanting. 

I'm here on a spiritual path, energy is SUPER important for all human. It can do wonders, you are really bless if your parents are into chanting, meditation, energy healing etc - the ENERGY - source of the universe. If you are sick or anyone in your family is sick - please see the environment around you. Are they always arguing and scolding, blaming each other? these are the negative energy emitted and will retain in your aura and your house. The words that you say, will go into the subconscious mind (especially your kids). It's really not a good idea to EXPLODE, because you not only harm yourself but people living inside the house. 

I have one colleague. She was sad because she could not conceive. Have tried for 6 months or more, went to the doctor and check - doctor prescribe medicine to produce more eggs. Still waiting for good news. Out of curiosity i asked her, when you were young, did your parents scold you or your siblings something negative like - I wish i never have you, you give me alot of trouble, Kids are troublesome etc. She said yes, the father always tell her that it's better that she is not born. I WAS SHOCK and confirm what i learn from books - subconscious mind at young age is so TRUE. I told her to re-program her sub-con, hope she can do it. God Bless her. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinda true.. I do have something I need to "reprogramme" to my sub concious mind..