15 April 2011

Need to bend more

I recognized my inflexibility, and trying very hard to remember that. Yesterday was a good day for me because hubby is able to 'talk me out' from my blues. On the other hand i think I did not explode as i used to be, hence the situation and outcome is very different. There is no good nor bad, it's just the situation i gave feelings to it. My future milestone is a medium long list, I know myself well - too compassionate, too sensitive and too wanna like buddha. I recognized all that, if fact i slap myself several times, asking myself don't behave so foolishly ANYMORE, after awhile these thing came back. After reading the indigo child characteristic, I know I'm inborn with all these to awaken people around me, hence people around me may choose to hurt me unintentionally. 

During my spiritual restructuring, high self gave me a few key words which is difference from the SRT session i had earlier. Now these words seems more meaningful - courage, gratitude, love of self and perseverance. In fact i asked KW why I'm i so compassionate, sensitive and wanna like buddha in the end no one appreciate and spit saliva on me some more, he told me what i'm doing is planting a seed in them, it may take 1 lifetime or 2 lifetimes or more to grow - to understand what we understand now. There is no hurry because everyone has their timing. Don't expect their reaction, just know inside yourself you have done your best and the seed in them will grow - one day. Do not stop doing things to help others around you. 

Simone asked KW to explain indigo child to me, but KW didn't. Simone said something like, you explain indigo child, you know best. I think KW is also an indigo child, and i think back all the things KW told me, he is 'indicating' im one of them too, i just did not pick it up at that point of time, i think 3-4 times. He would say something like - you have high vibration do you know that? highself asked you to tap on mahatma energy which is the highest source of energy to call upon, normal ppl only go for ascended master level, KW always encourage me to heal myself instead of going for SRT/SpR which i feel very weird last time (got money also dun want to earn) - in the end engage him because i told him it's very serious and i cannot control the situation anymore, which is true not faking :) KW also would tell me i have high intuition which i did not agree last time but i think i do have other than during exam choosing A or B. There are many more, i really want to thank all my guides that have bring KW to me because without him i would lost my identity and i will not feel bless and happy as I am now. Thank You, 

I'm ever ready for my life challenge, and will remain calm and peace in within. 

No comments: