08 January 2011

Peaceful Saturday

Ben has just gone to sleep and andrea is watching her concert video on iMac. We always have to fight for iMac in the house, hence i bring out my white elephant MacBook out this morning, so i could have a peaceful 1-2 hour to myself. 

Every saturday routine - wakes up at 6.30am as usual, prepare lunch ingredient, clear kitchen dish drainer and prepare breakfast. 7.30am will wake everyone up, depends who wakes up 1st, andrea or ben. Wash them up and cut fingers and toe nail then breakfast. 10am will put all ingredients into the pot for cooking porridge then put ben to sleep. Hopefully he will only wakes up at 12pm :p Later in the afternoon i will be FREE! Shichida for ben has moved to sunday same time with Andrea! I'm so glad i have one evening to go shopping! For the past 6 months is always rushing for dinner/ shopping/ groceries! Then will go to sleep at 9pm. Including myself :)

I was upset with myself because i have done something really wrong to andrea. Andrea told me that aunty ziza asked her to bring her own bedsheets, i was furious because i already gave andrea blanket and now ask me to bring bedsheets somemore. Andrea told me Tania also have her own bedsheets and today aunty ziza dun want to give her bedsheets because not enough, so urge me to put bedsheets in her bag next Monday. Well, sometimes andrea will say something that me or hubby say it, but in actual fact we didn't because she wants to get it she tell a lie. I was angry and told her that i will call the school later and if what she told me is not true i am going to slap her, she kept quiet the whole journey. Arrive at home, i called the school and aunty ziza picked up my call, i asked her and she told me she really ask andrea to bring her bedsheets because not enough. I apologize to my girl and gave her a hug and ask if she can forgive me. Terrible Mum! 

I feel alittle down because long time ago i came across a girl's blog, she has almost the same taste as me but she is more fortunate because she went to famous uni in the UK and also got a very rich husband. I contacted her once to ask about her MUA (make-up artist) for the wedding. Then noticed that i have 2 friends is her friend via FB. She did not update her blog for a very long time and i only saw her pictures in FB. I cannot believe my eyes when she is now with another guy, she called him bf in one of the FB pic. What happen to the husband? He is now the director of one listing company and is only 4-5 yrs older than me, the girl is about 2-3yrs older than me. I feel sad because everything seems perfect has fallen apart, what happen to their little girl - about 2 now i suppose. I always wish for the best of everything and i feel really sad when good things does not continue, for whatever reason it might be, May Happiness be with them forever. I missed reading her happy blog and her life of luxury. 

I'm going for Reiki 2 this coming monday, it suppose to be on the 22nd of jan, however KW has to go HK, so he reschedule a one-to-one with me. I was touched because paying a group price and now i'm getting a private class. It's because no other people sign up they told me. lol. Luck or what! Looking forward as i can't wait the power to be increased by 4 times (as per one of the website). My shoulder problem came back 2-3 days ago, is it because of a friend told me about her breakup - i tap into her frequency and now i feel i cannot handle my future? Gosh! Pei told me after her healing session, KW told her not to give any feelings to people who is not happy or has problem, she will tap into the wavelength too. I was thinking "SHIT" when pei told me, because i know that friend of mine had already transfered her negative wavelength to me. That is why i feel low these few days? Sigh .... 

No comments: