17 January 2011

Over the Weekend

I had a very busy weekend. It was back to back from Saturday to Sunday! Phew ... Back to ipoh, violin & shichida! 1st time in my life, start our journey to ipoh at 6.30pm and arrived KL at 12.30am - it was a crazy decision but anyhow we need to go back because of my dad. My dad will be condemned by many relatives if his daughter is not there at the dinner and all these expectations is creating a negative environment to the dinner, i do not know how happy are my grandparents but i really hope they can find peace deep inside themselves and please do follow the light when you pass on. Let the new generation make their own decision so that they can show their love and compassion in a genuine way. How you want to control and show authoritative now, it will bring you greater pain when you pass on. May Peace be with you. 

I had a great chat with uncle SS, i feel the heat on my palm when i was chatting with him. It's hard to find someone who is into meditation. I treasure all the friends and people i know because it's hard to find, like 1 in a hundreds?! Every human reaction to meditation is different and i really need someone who can share and talk to, i find so many good and awkward things happening to me. My body itchiness has gone, afraid of spirit has gone, memory improve tremendously, is more calm but burst out dissatisfaction with my mum last Saturday, Headhunter called me last FRIDAY! Accenture this time ... Will i go? Can i go? Do i want to go? lol ... I love my work, I love to work with good people, My salary is increasing. This is my affirmation daily, I trust the Divine power to guide me :)

I went to Popular just now to look for the book (recommended by shichida mother), walked one round cannot find as there are too many children books. Close my eyes, tell myself : "tell me where is the book that i'm looking for". Open my eyes and follow my heart, browse thru some coloring books from the UK, walk behind another shelves. Viola! There it is, so happy.. less than 5 min i found it!! Thank you my guide :) They were having re-location sale, 30% off on all books! Double Happiness! - Baby Einstein and Charlie & Lola never had 30% discount, I'm so happy!!!

No comments: