03 January 2011

Hiding from Ben

My benjamin boy is very very attached to me! Recent activity is fun because i need to hide from him when we are going out in the car. Ben is very naughty as he will not give me good time in the car, he will want me to bend my body and hold him tightly as he will happily sitting in the middle while daddy is driving. My poor back is hurting and i my body cannot take it anymore, so every time daddy needs to carry him and i need to say bye bye to him - I will walk far from the car and make a U-turn and sneak up to the back seat, zip my lips until we reach our destination. We have tried this for few weeks now and it does wonder! Ben is really naughty as he only likes to bully me!

I year and 2 months now, still no verbal explosion. All he says is calling his beloved 'jeh jeh'. "da da" sometimes i think but definitely no mummy. He finish all the porridge i cook for him during the new year break, i purposely gave him big bowl because he refuse to finish his milk all the time, and surprisingly he can wallop the whole bowl! WHOA .... and i start to let him drink vitagen (less sugar) and yogurt + flaxseed oil. Doctor said he is very thin, only 8.5kg hence prescribed multivitamin, 5 days already but appetite for milk doesn't seems to increase much. Mum had bought him enfagrow - will see if he likes it. Maybe he likes cheap milk ... haih ... drink la pediasure :( 

Ben will laugh out loud when we kiss him non-stop on the neck, lol. He will now hold my finger and tried to pull me up when i'm sleeping or sitting, asking me to do things for him. He will take his potty sometimes but no urine, wonder why he's holding it. One funny thing is that ben will ask daddy to hold his hand while he's in the car seat, so daddy has to use one hand to drive and one hand to hold ben's hand. Ben will fuss and cry if daddy not holding his hand. Ben loves to play water with andrea in the bath tub, ben laugh out loud when andrea splash water at him or pour water into the bath tub. Ben loves to walk on his own all the time and will want to touch everything in front of him - my wet wipes finishes incredibly fast! Ben has tried shangrila porridge last Sunday, luckily no stomachache - ajinomoto, i guess we can bring him for holiday now! :) Ben do not like us to hold his food/ drink, he has to hold himself then only he will eat/ drink!

Ben will slap the person face with his palm when he wants them to wake up. Daddy has turn his cot to bed last week, ben is sleeping on his bed now and often he will roll down from the bed. I need to pick him up in the middle of the night, or sometimes daddy will pick him up. Ben still wakes up for milk 1 time, sometimes twice. Ben loves soft toys and still kissing pocoyo, lol. He will take andrea's melody to me and show me and then smile at me. Ben can follow all the instruction i gave him - go to the toilet and wash your buttock, squat down, throw this dirty clothes in the basket, take this to the bathroom, throw this to the bin, give it to daddy, open your mouth - he will say "aahhh", take out your shirt - start pulling, take your pillow for mummy to hug, feed me, go and wear your shoe - will get his shoe, sit down, wait for me - turn around and stand still, hold my hand etc

1 year 2 months 1 week old

No comments: