31 January 2011

Monogram Idylle

Had this as a gift, it's Romance - Sepia colour. Love this bag although it's not the latest design, for this range the latest design is Fantaisie, however it does not suit me. I need a bag that has 2 side pockets to put my kids water bottle or milk bottle when i'm out shopping or anywhere i go. My bag has to be handy because I'm a mother of 2 who does not like to carry diaper bag, all the kids essential has to fit into my LV bag - that's my criteria. My kids were helpful at the store (not quite), Andrea keep saying she wants to go toilet and hubby brought her, ben on the other hand walking here and there and bite on the fake fruits & real flower on the table :s Anyway, Hey, it's good enough that i had time to decide :) 

Was carrying my 1-2 yrs old Damier Azur Canvas - Totally GM, the sales person stare at my bag when i was opening my zip to take out tissue for ben. I was curious so i look at my zip as well, MY LV ZIP IS RUSTY! That's so embarrass, how can that happen and why it happened? I told hubby and he repeat the thing he always say - you don't love your bag, that's why. Hm.. i love my bag but sometimes i need to put the bag on the floor, ben has the need to chew on my bag, the water accidentally spill on my bag, andrea needs to have cushion so she sit on my bag, sometimes we have too many things to put and it makes my bag explode (all the kids stuff like cardigan, diaper, wet wipes, extra clothes, pants etc), the bag has to be a cushion for ben when we were at zipangu. I think the rustiness is because of ben's saliva when he used to chew on it when he was below 1 year old. I didn't have a maid back then, so i allow him to chew on anything as long as he does not fuss :p including his own walking shoe! I feel bad now. 

I'm extremely happy because i can find another bag with 2 side pockets! It's a direct satisfied replacement for me :) Loving my new year ... Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!

No comments: