13 January 2011

Fussing

I'm having hard time to understand andrea, she cannot communicate exactly what is inside her. I need to do probing all the time and i would always get something out of it and in the end i do not know if that is the real story :( Andrea is sitting on earth (dog), hence i know she has communication problem but im wondering if kids at her age like that or really is the earth problem :( Yesterday she was unhappy when i picked her up and fuss alot until i walk to my car alone. I asked her in the car what happen she said teacher show her monster which is green colour. At bed time she suddenly cry, i ask her what's wrong. She said teacher said she cannot go home and teacher nearly put her on thinking chair. This morning she cry on the way to school, i asked her what's wrong. She told me teacher said she is naughty because she doesn't want to share the toys and demand to change class :s I really don't know what's the problem and i don't know which is true and which is made up. I arrived in school and ask the teacher once again face to face because i called her yesterday when i reached home to verify if she really show andrea the green monster. Teacher said got show movie but no monster. Just now teacher said 2 boys where fighting and ask them to go thinking chair not andrea. I told teacher i feel that andrea feel teacher doesn't love her anymore, teacher said every morning she will go to teacher and say "you love me right?" then happily bounce away. Teacher said later she will go and tell andrea she loves her. Will see what andrea's reaction later. I'm having a headache because of this :(

Dr Ng sent out email to say he has a group performance in Bently Hall, invite all his student to go. Gonna book ticket because i think this is good for andrea beside MPO :) At least she can see her own teacher performing in a group.

Andrea starts to read the notes + rhythm on the book. This week we are at my mum place because hubby is in taiwan, so instead of bringing violin i only bring the book. So i will play for her at night and she will use her finger to point when the song playing. most of the time she point it correctly, amazing! without the violin is actually equally good :) 

Because we are at my mum place, ben and andrea sleep together on the bed. Both of them will hug each other and play before going to sleep. Middle of the night i woke up, saw both of them still sleeping side by side (not suffocating each other), lol. I think should be no problem to let them sleep together next time in the same room.

No comments: