30 June 2011

Lost concentration

I have been blur for the past 1 week. I don't know what happen to me, I did not struggle, I just let my body adjust itself, It must have some major adjustment which I believe it would be good. Concentration span is really short and I find my mind to wanders alot lately and morning meditation has cut down to zero. Lazy lah I know, but he last time I meditate, i feel that the energy is not strong, so i also feel no motivation ..... 

Today I over shot for the road to andrea's school, actually last two days also over shot. I have to made U-turn for the both days. [mind wandering]. Yesterday I went and buy bread & drinks for my renovation workers at the petrol station, one man walking behind my car and i cannot see him, i REVERSED! Luckly i did not kill him. Just then i saw one car beside me looking at me and shake his damn head (Indian). I ignore him and started to reverse again, one FAST car just drove past behind me. AIYOO .. what happen .. I don't know... [mind is not wandering at that time]. At night had terrible headache and stomachache after reading one article on FB [suddenly and I don't know what happen too... hmph]

Last week was mothercare sale, I bought many toys and clothes for the kids. The clothes that I bought for ben is 12-18months! What was I THINKING?! Hmph ... I was too lazy to go and change, hence I ask the maid to let ben wear as much as possible. Ben is already 20 months :( My mind still set ben at 1 year old! Why am I so forgetful and no concentration? Third eye is block maybe, however my physical eye is not too good either! aiyoo.. when will the energy get balanced?! I keep feeling there is dark energy around me, but i don't know what it is. Need to chant liao! coming to 2 weeks is getting too much!

No comments: