22 June 2011

4th Birthday

It's amazing how andrea have grown. I feel a sense of achievement, seeing my girl grown so much from a baby till she is now semi-independent. By 5 years old, she will be needing mummy or daddy less - as per child development milestone. I need to recondition myself of this change, so that i won't feel depress or keep thinking of the past - how I used to hold her in my arms or how she used to listen to me or she always find time to make me happy. All these are my treasured moment, kids grow up so quickly and I shall look forward to other treasured moment instead of living in the past :)

I took half day off, sent andrea to school and pickup cupcakes from wondermilk. Then rushed to Daiso, hoping to get candle "Number 4", saw the number candles in Daiso 1 Utama but do not have number 4. No luck! Headed back to the school - reach at 10.30am. Teacher got me an ugly tray - it cannot fit all 72 cupcakes somemore, sigh ... Initially I thought of putting it on the table, but the teachers thinks tray will be more convenient when distribute. No choice - have to listen to people who own the place. 


At night we went to Fukuya, the only place we like - with private room. Just Heavenly make us Melody - Sanrio cake. Andrea has many present. School gave her a present (fridge magnet) & her friend jaime draw her some picture for andrea's birthday, so sweet of her. I bought her Melissa & Doug Band-in-a-box and play pretend clothes - police, vet and nurse (that's all they have). Daddy bought her Ikea kitchen set. Kim bought her princess set, Pei bought her peter rabbit book, mum&dad bought her make up set. I hope she enjoy her birthday!



No comments: