18 June 2011

Schubert Trout Piano Quintet

This is the 1st Concert that andrea have ever been. Dr. Ng is the Head of String of Bently Music now. We were very fortunate to be Dr. Ng's student because, MPO will not accept children below 8 years old into the concert hall. Throughout the 1 and half hours, andrea did not fuss, she did wiggle a little but she is very well behaved. I guess, she enjoy the concert very much too! 

My self, I love classical music and musical play, especially someone played infront of me. Looking at their full expression towards music, makes me relax and relieve my emotional blockage. I have full admiration with people who came this far and have so much achievement in their life, all the teachers in bently have been with the Philharmonic Orchestra. 

Jessica Lim - Violin
Andy Ng - Viola
Alison Lim - Cello
Mohd Azizi - Doublebass
Shuenda Wong - Piano

I do not have high expectation of andrea to be the next player in Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. I want her to be able to express her emotions (+ve or -ve) thru music, to be a well balance person in order to achieve more in her life. 

Many studies says that, a person who knows music is more intelligent. Actually thru Richard Moss book, we can express our emotion thru music, singing (listening your own voice), drawing (it is common for children to draw as one of emotional expression method), etc. What they define as more intelligent to me is, thru emotional expression method it will bring peace within these people and hence more focus and successful in their life. This is my own expression. 

No comments: