14 June 2011

Child Discipline

I'm having menstrual now, hence get emo very easily. Today was having lunch with a colleague, she talked about her sister's son being rude & the other colleague have been telling me that her sis-in law daughter also irritates her alot. I don't know where the anger comes from, i just shut her off by saying, there are a few of my friends likes to complain about their own children, the true story is the parents taught them all the behavior that they didn't like without their own awareness. The kids did not learn it else where, it's the parents who overlook on their own behavior and attitude in bringing up their child.

I used to complain that ben makes me crazy by not eating properly - the true story is i had gone insane back then [not because of ben]. There's really no one to blame when your child gone off track, it's you who made them this way. I confess that I'm not a 100% good model for my kids but I will not let things gone too off track, as human I do have the laziness in me sometimes. I know I shall not get provoked by what have been shared with me, but because my hormone is imbalance now, I shall say what's on my mind. 

There are plenty of ways to teach your kids, there is no right or wrong. My method is not more superior than yours because every child needs different teaching method and discipline. There are also plenty of enrichment course outside, what I've chosen is not the most superior one in the market. There is really no need to compare and tell me how lucky my kids are. Please trust your own instinct, care enough for your kids - listen to them, you will find the most suitable school/classes/whatever for their needs.

Wisdom is available to everyone, but it cannot be listened to until you stop polluting yourself with stories that cloud your ability to dive deep within yourself - Richard Moss

No comments: