23 June 2011

Teachers along my life

I'm really grateful to have alot of 'teachers' who taught me little things about life. I have good foundation of receiving advise because my dad always tell me that he is just an average student and always ask himself why other people are better than him (in all aspect). One thing my dad taught me is to ASK, there is no need to be shy because this is only ONCE that you do not know. Many people dare not ask and they would not know the answer for the rest of their life (in all aspect). My dad gave me confidence when i need encouragement and I always open for advise and ever ready to learn from other people. Thank you DAD! 

With this approach since young, I met with numerous helpful people. I was not the best student in school but was manage to get above average score during my school days. UPSR 3A, PMR 5A, SPM 3A, A-levels 1A(maths) [total 3 subjects], Uni 1st class Honors. I hardly study because i hate sitting on the desk, i don't enjoy biology and history because they are very dry to me. I don't like to spend hours to just solve 1 addmaths problem. My approach to study? Give me the essence, give me the solution - i will work backwards. All along school days, all my best pals are my teachers, they fed me with all the essence & solutions - they are my angels. They are my noble people. 

My dad is a very result orientated person. He is GM of one company, hence working life to me is just performance & end results. I don't have people relationship skills. I started working in 2004 august (one month after my graduation) and obviously I'm very result orientated - money wise. Dad advise me to take whatever job i can get and aim for a better one next time, i took that advise and begin my career with ISO consultant. This led me to IBM job then Citibank and back to IBM regional job. ISO consultant, IBM country role and citibank working environment is very result orientated - I learnt very fast and is very satisfied with my pay too. All my bosses are like my dad - capable and results orientated and they took care of me by giving me advise to perform better. Everyone of them. 

2008 I came back to IBM for regional role. That is where my steep learning curve begins. I hated all my boss because they are not results orientated [in my view only - cos this is a sales department] - they put their 100% focus on making sales, hence my role to them is just secondary to the business. I gave birth to ben and there is another steep learning curve. What is the leanings that I cannot open up to since 2008?? People relationship skills. I kid you not! I learnt that 3 years by hating everyone in the department and affected my personal life - until I scream for help - hoping GOD would shed some light. I read so many books, I attended so many spiritual workshops and I meditate. 

I recovered in 2011 - physically and mentally. Looking back, all my bosses since 2008 had showed me excellent people relationship skills (last time i look down on them because to me they only make good relationship but cannot do their work well - I'm so wrong and I want to apologize for this judgement). GOD is really kind to send Noble People to me all my life and I got blinded because of giving birth to andrea in 2007 - my life seems to be out of the healthy radar. I'm so glad that I've picked myself up now and will continue  learning from my 'teachers'. Believing in yourself really works and abundance is really with everyone - learn to use your own power, you can get all the things you want in life. 

I kid you not! I purposely set my salary target to have 20K increment for year 2011 because T. Harv Eker said shoot for the stars. Today my mgr said instead of 4.5% increment - i got  more. It hit my 20K increment for year 2011! I just want you to know, you design your life, your destiny is on your hand, claim back your personal power. All of us should be living like heaven on earth - we should help each other when we need each other - Humans has ups and downs, I'm ready for reach out - I hope i can help people who was like me, blinded for the past 3 years. May abundance be with everyone :) God Bless

No comments: