26 June 2011

Internet Workshop 2

Yeah, i went to more Internet workshops although previous class doesn't seems to help me much. When I'm in that hole, I seem to enjoy digging, what's wrong with me. hahaha ... having nearly 30% increment helps me feel much better after spending 5 figure in this so-called money making Internet channel. What I've learn: 
1. Nano, Macro & Fusion sites
2. driving traffic + making money

That's the core of it. 1st workshop was with Jazlai, 2nd workshop with JohanMok. They claim that JohanMok is the maters for all the Internet gurus that you have heard of. Hmm.. I really dunno leh, but what Johan had shared is really more to the basics and from there I can expand to what I really like doing. 1st workshop is like forcing to sell his product - until today I did nothing on selling because I don't like Internet marketing niche :(

My Thoughts: I learn alot of basics for this workshop, It's like prayer being answered. Initially i wanted so badly to go for NST Internet workshop but it was FULL. This is more like NST Internet workshop talks about SEO, what to do and inform about current situation (google is closing down ALOT of Internet marketing stuff - you tube and websites are being shut down without informing). I hope my site will not be shut down after typing their names on my blog, hahaha.... whatever it is, making money online is not that simple. Many hard work and strategy needed. Nothing is easy anyway - for a start. this workshop has spiced up my life, giving me some new stuff to do :)

No comments: