27 June 2011

Eye check up

Since 3 years ago, I follow hubby to Kimpo-do optical at KLCC isetan for eye checkup + making glasses. I find that their price is quite OKay after considering isetan rebate + discounts. They have many frames from japan available there. Maybe it's just me, I like to buy things from 'big' company because I hate negotiating price and also afraid of the inferior quality they offered + warranty they've promised. 

I need to re-stock my daily contact lens, I went to paris miki because they have offer for contact lens [3 pairs extra compared to other shop]. The sales man ask me to take acuvue trueye instead, hence he gave me 5 pairs to try on. It was not very comfy, see some glares, headache after 2 days (maybe it's not the eye). went back to the shop on Monday, he advised me to check my power, hence remove my contact lens for 30min and start checking - results? -100 increased on my right eye! 

IT FREAKS ME OUT!! I'm very worried and unhappy. I blame myself for using my iphone before sleeping & after waking up. I know I shouldn't do that but I still doing it (self-punishment). I've asked hubby to bring me back to kimpo-do to just re-confirm my power increased. I'm glad that hubby make time for me because i was feeling uneasy the whole day. We arrived kimpo-do at 8.30pm - results? only -25 increased, i asked him to double check and he explain many things to me.
1. Red or Green clearer - red pop out [power given is less]. green pop out [power given too high]
2. When I need to change my glasses/ replace new power for my contact lens - when we cannot read line 0.8
3. I actually do not have dominant eye [i don't know if this happens after the spiritual restructuring or it has been like that all the while]

I'm so glad I do not have to do anything to my power. I will just order my old power for contact lens and drop that trueye too! hpmh ....nightmare!!!

No comments: