13 June 2011

Cupcakes for the School

Andrea's Birthday is just next week! I've not started planning!!! Not that I'm going to throw a party for her, but simple things like cake - I've not thought about it .... So many things happening in June! Today i pick andrea up from school, I told myself that I need a parking space (I know that place is always full and the cars always park at the road side!!) when I arrived at the shop. I drove very slowly when on that street to the shop, very LUCKY that 1 car just drove out from one of the parking - I was SooOOooo excited because it's just 2 shops away from the cupcake shop! 

Andrea and I quickly jump down from the car, buy parking ticket and headed to Wondermilk. I was busy flipping thru the catalog and suggest andrea to pick the cheapest cupcake available, BUT she insisted on the expensive ones. Anyway, we have settled with the cheapest (RM50) and most expensive (RM70) per box. Total RM120 for 72 mini cupcakes. Both is andrea's choice, I hope she remembers what she has chosen. When I was making payment, one of the staff is kind enough to offer andrea a free mini cupcake - she is very happy and kept telling me the cupcake is really nice! I hope she will enjoy her cupcake on her birthday at school. Last year we bought a big cake, however I think kids love cupcakes more! and less messy :)

Waiting for teacher Yan's reply on the total number of student they have. Need to prepare gift for the 4 year old.

No comments: