03 June 2011

Cameron Highland Resort

It’s our first time here at YTL Cameron Highland Resort. We would expect excellent service and food because we were very happy with YTL PLR, which we have been there 3 times! Having the beach for 3 times, we have now considered hills and mountain for the 1st time.  The traffic was very smooth on Thursday, despite the winding road, we arrived at CHR without much trouble. Oh, we nearly missed the Resort because the sign were too small. It’s really beautiful, the Resort facing a golf course and our balcony is overlooking the golf course too :)



CHR served excellent food, I’m very happy to see my kids eat on their own without me reminding them to chew and swallow. We took the 3D2N package with all meals inclusive, hence it’s a really good bargain. The resort is very well maintained and clean. The room is spacious, but the toilet a little small, however I like the towel basket in the bathroom for my kids to stand while washing their hands. We love the weather too, It’s like going back to the UK. I miss those days in the UK!



The staff service was mediocre at CHR. I have to call 2 times to get my things, i.e comb & tooth brush, baby cot and room cleaning (they didn’t come until 3.30pm, I thought they don’t clean the room – front desk said their cleaning time is from 11am-5pm). I really hate messy room :( Here are some pictures at the Resort.

YTL Cameron Highland Resort
Breakfast
Lunch
Afternoon Tea @ Jim Thompson Tea Room
I'm thankful they have this :)

No comments: