21 June 2011

Melissa & Doug

ELC [Early Learning Centre] have been my favorite educational toys, I still remember buying lots of it since andrea was born - usually bought it from ThinkToys and just 1 year ago mothercare carries it. we love the material and quality - most importantly my kids love it. Andrea is 4yr old, and can you imagine how many ELC stuff sitting in our house now? Over 4 years we have almost 20-30% of the store items in our house now. 

I'm so happy that Melissa & Doug has made its way to KL. I saw it from mothercare bangsar & also ThinkToys. It has more variety for me now to buy new stuff for benjamin. Recently I've bought:
1. Abacus - Prefer this over the Ikea's one 
2. Band-in-a-box - movie like high 5 and pocoyo has these instrument, andrea & ben loves it. Consist of Tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks and a triangle
3. Puzzle - cannot find in the website [many shapes to be inserted into 10 different pictures]

Quality wise - it's comparable to ELC. Will shop more the next time when Thinktoys / mothercare's having sale :)

No comments: