01 July 2011

Welcome July!

July is my birthday month :) Hectic June has passed and I hope house renovation will go on smoothly without budget explosion! hahaha ... I do not have photos on my house renovation, I've realized that I'm not very good in enjoying the process/ journey in every aspect of my life, I just want the end results. There is good and bad - good thing is I won't have time thinking of the past, all I do is moving forward and achieve more. Bad thing is I've missed alot of good memories - right now I learn to keep good memories with my family, other stuff can just fly by, I don't really care of the process anyway :) 

updates on the house, we have so many contractors coming in and out for the past 1 week. Renovation started about 17 working days now. wet works are all done, electrical wiring done, piping done. Next - plaster ceiling, floor tiles, painting & sliding doors. Then we are ready to order kitchen cabinet and start asking my furniture men to deliver my furniture. Hope by early September my curtain men is ready to advise  us the colour. Went to philip at mutiara damansara bought RM500 light is more CHEAPSKATE (outer look is really nice but inside is CHEAP) than IKEA RM200. Who say ikea sell cheap and no quality things?

I'm going for healing circle on Sunday (can't wait!). We are going to Port Dickson next weekend for hubby's friend gathering. I have alot to do on my Internet stuff [if you are not full time it's really taxing :(]. Andrea's violin show case at Bentley end of the month! Work still the same no change - Thank God. I feel exhausted because hubby has been acting impatient and confuse all the time because of the new house renovation. I need to tell myself to separate from him, I feel emotional attack and become impatient and confuse like him in my everyday life. Phew... negative energy get AWAY from me !!!

No comments: