19 June 2011

Andrea Home Practice

I have not written about our shichida home practice before! I didn't do much, that's why :p After 3 years with shichida, I must at least write something. I've bought alot of stuff from shichida, below are the latest material we are using. Others are just sitting in the cupboard for ben's use - like linking memory set 1, 2 & 3, Japanese CD songs.

I've written The IQ Genius 1 Block previously, this is the only material that i feel most satisfied with. Seeing the OUTPUT! haha .. Andrea completed this 2 weeks after I've written the IQ Genius 1 Block post.
The IQ Genius 1 Block
Completed!!
The IQ Genius 2. Not as challenging as IQ Genius 1

Super Challenging. Andrea have not like it yet
Maths is difficult, because I've not found the correct method to teach andrea. Shichida have been teaching the addition song since 1 year old. I've bought the addition CD from shichida, have been playing (not very consistent thou), but andrea still not picking up. Have been working hard to teach andrea using the basic as per shichida method, see some improvement but have somehow lazy again because andrea prefer her violin more now. I've this random dots card, Organize dots and Variety dots. Very handy to me. The blue paper is for me to see & the green rubber is for my thumb.
Assist me in Addition
Shichida homework.These are the few pages - usually no problem completing it. Only the maths parts have some problem. Will work on it. Addition are like multiplication - force it into the head. haha... it really takes time for little kids at age 4! I also unhappy to see her count with her fingers! That's too slow and so not shichida style!

No comments: