04 October 2010

Taking 4 steps

Ben start taking a few steps on his own without falling few weeks ago. Today I'm very excited to see that he can take maximum of 4 steps - walking towards me, laughing and wanting to fall on me! At times he will walk by his own without me asking, say from the chair to andrea's dressing table or to his toys.

Besides, ben starting to appreciate all the songs i sang to him, he will sway his body or nodding his head or clap his hands. One thing i'm very proud of him is that he knows how to bow his head when we say konichiwa. This is also part of andrea's contribution because andrea always sing the good afternoon song with action and ben picked it up! It's so cute to see both of them bow at each other.

Ben is now eating 2 times solid, he ditched his breakfast cereal 2 months back and never like eating cereal anymore. He can now easily drink at least 18oz of milk as per book recommendation. Only one thing left that causes me pain - he needs to be carried 24x7, my back is hurting very badly. I really hope i can find someone that can massage for me and most importantly able to heal my back pain and shoulder muscle ache. Other areas, I have no worries anymore. I need to have plans to teach benjamin new things now :)

No comments: