07 October 2010

Perfectionist

I always wanted things to be perfect, when it doesn't i will get upset or agitated or worst of all - worried! I have to remind myself - ALWAYS - that things can go wrong sometimes, this is the perfect time for me to slow things down or face the problem with new perspective. I need to get off the 'wild horse' that i'm riding quickly so that i can continue to stay in positive frequency, to receive positive event pour into my life.

I pray that hubby and andrea will recover soon for their illness, benjamin's mosquito bite to subside (extremely swollen again on the left eye).

I'm very happy just now because i found out this canvas printing shop at centre point while i was waiting for andrea to finish her Genioart class. Instead of having large photo develop and buying large photo frame, i can actually opt for canvas printing. It's very beautiful and cheaper too i guess, because i saw one cluster arrangement that cost RM900+ only, if it were to be done in photo and frame i guess it will be more than that price. At least i have something for my new house, cost effective yet modern looking! YES! I like it :)

No comments: