06 October 2010

Busy October

I was blessed because mum decided to help me to take care of benjamin during the day for the past three weeks. Having my own time to do house chores and reading is a bliss. I cannot think of anything that is more happy than this :)

October is a busy month - Andrea's Sports Day, Ben's Birthday, Parents going to Taiwan (ben will have fun clinging on to me 24x7 for 2 weeks), we are going to kuching for hubby's friend wedding, andrea's year end progress report and it's our 5th year wedding anniversary! How time flies .....

1. Order ben's cake before we take off to Kuching, Sarawak
2. Buy clothes and shoes for wedding for both kids
3. Do weekly massage, hopefully mr. khoo is available for me. His schedule is always packed!

I've ordered the Omega Juicer, by next week it will arrive. I'm so excited! Gonna dig some juice recipe online. Moreover, i need to find more recipe to cook for ben, he seems not very interested in his meal these few days. Maybe i shall drop by Kinokuniya again for recipe book :)

No comments: