31 October 2010

AH Diary 3 (oct)

I feel grateful that hubby took time to bring me to kaikan for half yearly fund-raising. This is what i really want to do, especially I don't feel 100% Happy, i need strong chanting/ meditation to boost up my energy level. I'm glad that I'm part of the Soka Gakkai family, at least i have a place to fall back on when I'm feeling low or need a place to rejuvenate. 

I'm grateful that I went to my reiki session organized by one of my bazi mate from MA (despite having hard time because no maid helping, I'm grateful that my mum allow me to go), Nancy introduced me to my reiki master. Trevor shared alot of information on spiritual and I've just watched a video that he posted on facebook. I would like to summarize it for my easy reference in the future (copy from the video):
1. Where Science and Buddhism Meet PART 1 (youtube)
2. Where Science and Buddhism Meet PART 2 (youtube)

Reality is a projection of mind. We should have new self realized civilization, casting aside darkness of yesterday, embracing a new world of vision, creates a methodology for 21 century, to make this transition, we must: 
1. willing to question
2. willing to break apart the very foundation of our own believe systems
3. willing to engage an open minded enquiry into the true nature of reality
The implications are profound, the ultimately is in our hand, because true change is not only happen within ourselves. For the sake for those before us, all those after, may be awaken to new global vision that sees:
1. not hatred but love
2. not division but unity
3. not conflict but compassion

The author of the video would like to dedicate this:
May everyone be happy, be free from suffering, may no one be separated from happiness, may everyone free from hatred. 

NOTE: Suzuki Method found its way to meet me! I was so happy that hubby's supplier asked him to bring andrea for a free trial class today, i did not know it's suzuki method until the class starts. I'm so grateful. I was searching high and low past few months but to no avail. on the web only found suzuki piano but not violin! This life is really amazing! May everyone has an amazing life! 

No comments: