10 October 2010

5th Year Wedding Anniversary

Today is my Wedding Anniversary :) Cannot believe i've been auntie for 5 years! I still feel very young inside though. hehe .... We had a weekend escapade at The Garden Hotel, hubby booked Executive Premier King, equivalent to shangrila horizon club - Bigger room, free drinks 24x7 and snacks, have cocktail etc. Our stay was very good, as in we have good night sleep and we love shopping at The Gardens and Mid Valley. However the hotel management and design after all does not fit to our taste, I think the reason being is they are not an international hotel hence has budget for their interior design although they are 5 star rating.

I do not have any gift from hubby, I may feel sad or unhappy but this time around I don't give any feelings. Hubby has his own thinking of giving or not giving, maybe he is waiting for me to give too, but too bad i have no money and no time as well. I have been cleaning and doing house chores since back from hotel, now only i have little time to write this blog and play some games to de-stress. I always have this in mind - always remind myself to be happy. I know what i want in life, if hubby cannot provide, I do not have to make any decision right away because i believe our frequency will direct us to the correct and happy results that we wanted. This person cannot provide, someone else will. This apply to all events in life.


No comments: