29 October 2010

Hurting Officer Profile

HO Profile describe me more accurate than my DW profile, i think close to 98% accurate. I'm sitting on rat - gui water which is pure HO qi. Here's are some facts and areas that i need to improve/ realize.

1. Charismatic.They usually have a certain something - a certain intangible quality - that makes others sort of flock to them. Like a light that attracts the moths. They also have apparent air of untouchability or superiority. Wow! Now i know the reason why i have this power. Previously i thought i'm sitting on water, so water reflects my beauty. lol ... It's my HO star

2. 3As - Ambitious, Arrogant. Aggressive. HO Profile does not sit around waiting to be feted by good luck - they go out there and make their own luck! When unhealthy, they become very arrogant and suffer from delusions of grandeur. Moreover, they may take their healthy ambition a little too far, competitiveness becomes their default mode of being and everything becomes a contest. Wow! My DW profile also likes to compare, and HO is competitive - no wonder i always have this feeling that i cannot loose out and need to be on top of everything! This is a very bad trait - so negative

3. HO profile likes to help others mine for their own ambitions and goals and set forth on a plan to achieve them. Therefore, they enjoy sharing self-development tips, explanations on how to make money, lose weight, develop career skills etc, they are very results-oriented. I NEED TO CHANGE. This makes me very suffer, I always share the good things be it knowledge or product or anything to my family members they 80% shut me off. Well, i don't usually share it with friends around me, unless they ask. I feel terribly tortured by my family members, i shall learn to share only when they ask or show interest.

4. Self-doubting. HO profile have deep-rooted anxieties about their personal value. They often have the irrational fear that they may not be quite "good enough", despite any evidence to the contrary. OK, I really feel im always not good enough, be it knowledge that i already have, being a good mother, daugther, wife or things that i do. There's always this invisible bar of excellence that seems out of reach

5. Highly pressured and volatile. HO profile is under great internal pressure to live up to the high expectations they think others have of them. Although, in truth, these high expectations are of their own creation. I AM my OWN worst enemy :( I have one incidence - dad gave me money when i was on a holiday trip to tokyo, i was so stressed up because i can't find presents for everyone. Hubby ask me why am i so stressed up? cannot find then don't have to buy. At that time, i think dad gave me money, so dad is expecting me to buy something for everyone. Whereas, dad is not expecting anything from me. Volatile - mood is easily affected

No comments: