21 October 2010

Kuching, Sarawak

We had a pleasant trip to Kuching last Tuesday, Hubby enjoy the most because he gets to chat and drink with his pal till midnight! We went there for Hubby's friend's wedding, the arrangement for us (pick up, tour, hotel etc) was very good, well ... at least up to my standard! haha ... So i'm a very happy mum, I'm very surprise how I've changed and my external changed too. I used to be very worried when go outstation or even a weekend stay at the hotel, I'm worried about my kids misbehave (not eating, sleeping, fussing) and I cannot convince myself that i can handle my kids outside, i told myself that i'll be exhausted hence I prefer to stay at home. This time around, I stay positive and hope for positive things to happen. It did! :)

Andrea enjoys alot too, when we  are heading home, she did not cry nor tell me I'm not happy, instead she told me "mummy, next time we come to kuching again OK?" It's really rare! My little angel is a high class girl, we took business class this time, she told me last night that she loves the airplane because it's very spacious and the chair can lie flat. How can a three year old tell me this! *slap forehead* My hubby and I did not say a thing about the airplane. A few air crew talk to her and play with her, i think she enjoy those moment too. My girl .. you need to earn your own money to enjoy luxury OK?

Benjamin on the other hand very well behave too, to and flo he slept thru the journey. I let him sleep on the bassinet, phew ... i enjoy so much, i can eat hands free and enjoy reading. Benjamin poo in the hotel too, and i manage to bathe the kids (which i did not attempt to do so last time) and benjamin had his pigeon meal, gobble up everything! GOOD! I like it ... hehe ... Sterilizing bottles and all with no problem too. I'm actually very productive with no stress!  Thank you boy

Arrival day: Groom's house (very modern and i enjoy appreciating his expensive furniture) - Lunch at Groom's house (nice sarawak fried mee and curry) - Hotel - bathe and sleep - Wedding dinner (food was OK, but i got no chance to finish the 9 course meal) - Put children to bed at 9pm - Sleep (hubby hang out with his pals)
Departure day: Breakfast at hotel - walk around hotel garden and playground - rest in the room - Buy bird nest - Meet up with groom - eat sarawak curry mee (fresh water prawn!) - walk along the river bank - buy souvenir (bracelet for andrea and T-shirt) - visit furniture shop - head back to hotel for ben's lunch (instant porridge) - bathe and pack - sarawak dried mee (kuan lou mein) delivery by hubby's friend to hotel room (VERY YUMMY!) - Off to Air Port

No comments: