25 October 2010

Not my cup of Tea


I felt so unhappy and stressed out with the postage that i was suppose to send. I was selling my used baby stuff and some of them wanted me to post to them, i agreed because i do not know it was so much hassle! I swear to myself i will NEVER do it again! First i need to find a box to be able to fit 50 Via cups - dilemma because don't know where to find as post office said sold out. At last went to Mail Box to buy at 8pm without hubby's help, we had little argument - RM4.90 each! The box is inevitably expensive so i thought opting for cheaper courier - searching high and low. Decided to spend my morning to go  pos laju (thought it would be cheaper because my neighbor told me so). Went to the one at puchong recommended by hubby - when arrive then only i know it's like Mail Box - this one is Letter Shop! Charge RM25.90 also. Determine to go pos office cos neighbor told me is cheaper - calculate by weight - arrive at giant post office - SAME PRICE RM25.90! PISSED OFF! I sell my Via Cups RM1 each + lids!! SO SO CHEAP yet wasted my time and money! Thought want to save for them - Not a wise move. 

The whole morning was rushing for time because need to fetch andrea, worried that i will not find a decent courier service with decent price, afraid that i cannot keep my promise because i said i will send it today - SO MUCH NEGATIVE energy! I HATE THIS, it made me so NEGATIVE! Need to meditate after this :( 

Because i tap into the negative wavelength unconsciously this morning, i had a very bad evening: 
1.Ben broke the glass while i'm unpacking, later i step on the broken glasses and bleed for 5 min
2.Ben knock on my lips AGAIN. SO PAINFUL - I got tears in my eye
3.Ben refuse to drink, i thought was the new milk i've introduced - Only realize i put on size L teats just now
4.Ben fell down 4 times in 1.5 hrs (i'm getting crazy with his crankiness)
I cannot stay home today because TNB schedule for maintenance from 9am-3pm today, so i was at my parents place. There is no place like home, so i felt very exhausted after reach home at 6pm just now, although i did not do anything there. 

Conclusion - I cannot have a business that sell things lesser than RM50 and definitely no dealing with courier service. I have been thinking of having a business, now it narrow down my choices - BIG NO to low Profit Margin. So demotivated although buying volume not bad - because the money which goes into my pocket cannot buy the time i've wasted PLUS Negative Feelings is so STRONG! PLEASE GO AWAY ..... 

Gonna do deep breathing now. Night! 

No comments: