13 October 2010

Hair Cut

I had my hair cut today after 9 months of not trimming it, it feels so refresh and tidy again! I feel really wonderful everyday, ever since i've shared my experience with my sister, share with her how to regain her positive feelings, by sharing it does lift up my spirit. Now i understand why Daisaku Ikeda said Dialogue is important, it will not only help others but most importantly help yourself. Thanks to my sister who gave me a chance of sharing

I had done re-bonding 9 months back, back then my hair was just below my ears, now it has grown 3 inches pass my shoulder. I wonder does hair grow this fast in 9 months? Anyway, my hair stylist as usual suggest me to perm, i said NO to him this time, so he just trim the bottom and gave me a very short fringe. Well, overall i'm satisfied with it. Really need a hair style which is easy to maintain especially now i do not have time for grooming at home. 

Next i want to go for facial, maybe early November, October is just far too busy! Thanks to my mum, i'm really enjoying my 8 hours without ben, hehe ... Andrea has been more obedient now, my house is less messy, all unwanted stuff is still packing, I have time to sit in front of the computer peacefully. 

No comments: