28 October 2010

Ben 1st birthday

I know i have said this many times, but TIME FLIES! I cannot believe that i have got  a chance to grow with my son (be with him any minute of all day!), I  missed alot of andrea's first - crawling, walking, saying the 1st word etc. When i'm back from work, my parents or maid would tell me.. oh andrea knows this. I'm always the second to know what my girl can do. This time around, I experience the 1st of benjamin. Well including the bads - do not want to drink, poo or making a fuss all day. It's tough time, but it's all over now. I'm so glad my boy did not give me much of a problem - well at least i'm still alive walking :)

We had a hectic October, however we manage to celebrate benjamin's birthday. Andrea and I went to Toys R Us after school, one day before ben's birthday. Andrea have fun wrapping up the presents and blowing up the balloons. Andrea gave benjamin alot of hug and kisses today - which i feel warm in the heart. I may not have time like this to spend time with my kids in the future but i truly appreciate every moment to be with them in this 6 months unpaid leave. I have just confirmed a maid now, I should be going back to work on 1st of December. I hope i could find something to do part time and could stay home with them again soon. Need my own money for my own stuff - i don't like being question all the time and explain every single cent i used, felt like a prisoner. Maybe one day, when my earning power is low, then i will surely succumb to this torture. [once again, its my bazi chart making me feel this way. Hubby has been generous, only once in a blue moon when he is in a bad mood then he will start his questioning - sarcastic]

Benjamin is very happy and busy too. Happy that we sang him birthday song and busy opening presents with the help from andrea. I hope both of them will grow up to be a cheerful and responsible person. i need to dig out their shortcoming and work on them. My mission is to make them successful and have refine personality and try to make their emotionally stronger. Will read their profile next month.

1 comment:

EasyBebe said...

Hi there Lynn. Kids grow up real fast huh .. my daughter has also just turned 1, her birthday is on Oct 22 ...

Take care.